City Sightseeing by bus
Hop On – Hop Off
Practical tour information
Take the Hop On – Hop Off City Sightseeing bus tour with our partners at Reykjavik Excursions. The bus stops at convenient places where you can hop off and take the bus later on.
Interesting stops include:
- Harpa Concert Hall – take a guided tour around the building or visit the Expo with a 360° film of Iceland
- City Hall – visit the inside to see a super sized topographical map of Iceland
- Whales of Iceland – the largest whale exhibition in Europe
- National museum – take a tour in Icelandic history
- Perlan – Walk up to the top to have a good view of Reykjavik or take a walk around the hill or down to the man-made geothermal beach Nauthólsvík
- Kringlan shopping mall – let your inner shopper free
- Laugardalur – close to Reykjavik biggest geothermal swimming pool where you can experience the Icelandic bathing culture
- Skarfabakki harbor – take a boat trip over to Viðey island
Duration: Ticket valid for 24 hours
Departures: Daily departures every 30 minutes from Harpa Concert Hall from 09:30 – 16:30
Meeting point: Harpa Concert Hall – bus stop next to the brick wall
Guidance: Audio guidance in: English, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
- Ticket valid for 24 hours
- Recorded commentary in 8 languages
- Free WiFi
Additional information: Please note that you will have to present a printed ticket or show your electronic ticket on the bus.