We bring hot cocoa to warm you up!
Join us on a search for the northern lights When conditions are favourable we head out to search for the Aurora Borealis, often called the Northern Lights Highlights: - We head in the direction with the most likely chances to see the Northern Lights, avoiding the light pollution of the city. - Our guides will tell you facts about the Northern Lights. - This might be a long night so we bring along hot cocoa to keep you warm during the wait for the lights.
* We decide after 17:00 every day if conditions are favourable to go on the tour.
* The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon.
* Pictures do not always reflect actual sightings.
* Sightings cannot be guaranteed even if the tour is operated.
* If no lights are seen, you are welcome to join our Northern Lights Bus tour for free on another night. You need to re-book your tour as soon as possible by calling or e-mailing Sterna Travel.
Pick up from hotels/guesthouses/hostels starts 30 minutes before departure.
Dress extremely well! Bring a hat and gloves and wear thick socks.
Why book with us?Our promise is to offer great products and superior customer service. If you need to cancel, make changes or help planning your vacation you can count on us to be there by your side.