Minibus tour with hot cocoa, kleinur and blankets
Join us on a search for the northern lights on a smaller bus When conditions are favorable we head out to search for the Northern Lights. Highlights: - We head in the direction with the most likely chances to see the Northern Lights, avoiding the light pollution of the city. - Our guides will tell you some facts about the Northern Lights. - This might be a cold night so we bring along light refreshments Icelandic pastry for you and hot beverages and blankets to keep you warm during the wait for the lights. - This is a tour on a smaller coach - maximum of 18 people on the bus!
* We decide after 17:00 every day if conditions are favorable to go on the tour.
* The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon.
* Pictures do not always reflect actual sightings.
* Sightings cannot be guaranteed even if the tour is operated.
* If no lights are seen, you are welcome to join our Northern lights bus tour for free on another night. You need to re-book your tour as soon as possible by calling or e-mailing Sterna Travel.
Why book with us?Our promise is to offer great products and superior customer service. If you need to cancel, make changes or help planning your vacation you can count on us to be there by your side.